Monday 1 March 2010

The Monstrosity Without Stitches

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been around almost for a week. My boyfriend caught the disgusting noro virus and I had to be evacuated to live with my parents.

So it's been a little over two weeks since I had the surgery. I got the stitches out on Friday. It was gruelling. It didn't really hurt but I was sure my scars would burst open and spray blood everywhere. Of course they didn't but that's how I felt like. The nurse told me about six times that the scars wouldn't open but I wasn't fully convinced. The good news is that they've healed up nicely and I have no infections. The bad news is that walking is still an issue. Especially walking outdoors. Yesterday I lost my balance outside about three times and what it does is it fucking hurts like hell. I wish the snow would melt completely because then I might be able to walk outdoors more confidently.

I'm posting some things this week, most likely swatches. Hope you like them :)

Here's an updated pic. I decided that I'm going to wear skirts this summer. I'm moving the responsibility to whoever decides to take a look at my legs. If someone has a problem with scars, they can look elsewhere.