Saturday 6 March 2010

Three Things About Me

Nea did this so I'm doing it, too :D
(I left out the first one out)

Three jobs I have had:

1. Telemarketer
2. General assistant
3. Translator

Three places I have lived:
1. Helsinki
2. Vantaa
3. London

Three favorite drinks:
1. Green Tea
2. Passionfruit juice
3. Water

Three TV shows I watch:
1. True Blood
2. QI
3. Project Runway


Three places I have been:
1. Istanbul
2. Tanzania
3. Sydney

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Tokyo
2. Rome
3. Barcelona

Three people who text me regularly:
1. My boyfriend
2. Mom
3. My best friend

Three favorite old TV shows: (had to change these, sorry!!!)
1. Black Adder

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Poirot

Three favorite dishes:
1. Sushi
2. Pasta salad
3. Oven baked salmon

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Waterproof mascara
2. Mineral foundation
3. Black eyeliner

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Being with my boyfriend until I'm old and wrinkly
2. Travelling
3. The cure to type 1 diabetes


I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this, leave me a link in the comments :)