Thursday 25 March 2010

Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far?

Okay, I guess. I've been out walking for the first time in 6 weeks (I don't count the painful trips to a cab and back inside again), I still need crutches but it's been fun to walk in the sunshine and breathe the (relatively) fresh air.


2. If you had to only wear one brand of nail polish for the rest of your life, which brand would it be and why?

Probably China Glaze because their formula is usually good and they have loads of gorgeous colours. I particularly like Hi-Tek and IDK.


3. What are you wearing on your nails?

Essie Lilacism (lovely lavender creme) from their spring collection.


4. What is your favorite flower?

I love orchids.


5. What’s your favorite drink (alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic)?

For non-alcoholic, I'd say green tea (the good stuff, not tea bags). White Russian or Vodka Cranberry would be my favourite alcoholic drink of choice. As far as wines go, I love chiantis and chardonnays. Old country, of course.


6. If you had a chance to go to the moon for free, would you?

I don't know. For the views, maybe.


7. What decade is your favorite in terms of fashion and the way people/objects looked?


I love baroque so we'd have to move back a couple of centuries. Just listening to Jean-Baptiste Lully's 'Marche pour la cérémonie de turcs'.


8. What word do you loathe?

This part is going to be in Finnish but I hate when people use the expression 'josko'. It's not even Finnish. 'En tiedä, josko pitäisi mennä ulos' doesn't mean anything. Say 'En tiedä, pitäisikö mennä ulos' instead.


9. What’s your favorite word?

I don't have just one :)


10. If you could only use 5 beauty products the rest of your life, what would they be?

Black waterproof mascara, Purely Cosmetics Skin Smoothing foundation, Fyrinnae Polar Bear pigment, Meow Cosmetics A Lick and a Promise blush and Fyrinnae Lace Gloves lip lustre (yes, they'd have to match, that's the point)