Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wednesday Poll

1. How has your week been so far?

Sucky. My knee's been acting up, my appointment for hairdresser's got cancelled and I'd very much like to be able to get out of the apartment. Please.

2. What’s your favorite mindless distraction?

Twitter or DropZap.


3. What’s on the nails?

Lilacism (creamy lavender) by Essie. A yummy colour, perfect for spring.

4. Have you ever seen a UFO?

If you mean alien space crafts, no. If you mean flying objects I've not been able to identify, yes.

5. Do you eat seafood?

Sure.

6. Ever taken a photography class?

Not as such but from 7th to 9th grade I was in a class group that had more art lessons than other kids and we did take some photos.

7. What was your least favorite subject in school?

Mathematics and physics. I can barely count and I don't get vectors.

8. What was your favorite subject in school?

Languages, biology, geography and arts.


9. Do you wear scarves?

When I'm cold or when it's cold outside, yes.


10. Have you ever used LUSH Lemony Flutter? Was it good?

I have and except for the very strong lemony scent I liked it.