Thursday 15 January 2009

DISCOUNT COUPONS from Meow Cosmetics!

Meow is having a sale because they have reopened for year 2009 after a holiday break. Note that there is a delay on shipping since they are sending the orders in the order they were received during the holidays so they are very busy!

These codes are valid till January 17th.

15% off orders over $100.00
Code: 15off2009

10% off orders over $25.00
Code: NewYearPurrr10

Only one coupon per order. Check out the further details on their website: http://www.meowcosmetics.com/

I'm not ordering anything because I'm saving for my trip (no pun intended) to Amsterdam and my boyfriend ordered my some goodies from Meow on New Year's Day (he's a real sweetie, isn't he? <3 )

Are you placing an order? What are you getting?

Love,

Saila, the Adventurous Purple Koala

1 comment:

Phyrra said...

That's totally sweet of your boyfriend!!!