Wednesday 12 May 2010

Aromaleigh Pure Mineral Rouge in Rosette swatches

I have never tried Aromaleigh's blushes before yesterday. And I realized that today. I almost feel ashamed because I'm a sworn blush hoarder and I usually make it my quest to try blushes from the companies I order stuff from.

Rosette is (according to the colour description on Aromaleigh website) "a warm peachy pink perfect for rosy cheeks!". In the jar, it almost looks like nude brown. On my cheeks it looks lovely and natural. I have to get some pics wearing this shade because the swatches seem so dull in comparison. The blush is very velvety and gives cheeks a nice glow (not discoball shimmer attack). As always, I have swatched the blush on bare skin.


This was taken outdoors, without flash:



It's a very fleshy peach shade which makes me want to wear it with strong purple smokey eye. It's also perfect for a natural look


This photo was taken indoors without flash:


This pic shows the "glow" a bit better. As you can see, it's not shimmery but there's definitely some illuminating action going on.

I've been wearing this blush whole day today and I have to say I love it. I've recently been drawn to peachy blushes and this is definitely my favourite one.

Have you tried Aromaleigh's blushes? Do you like blushes or do you opt for a bronzer instead?