Thursday 12 November 2009

A Big Thank You

I'm soon off to have my hair cut (I have a vague idea what to do but it might change over the bus ride to the salon).

I noticed that my blog now has over 30 followers! When I started this blog, I never imagined going over 5 or even reaching 5. I started this as a sort of a makeup journal and a guide to some of my friends who had requested makeup help and tips from me.

I know there are lots of blogs with hundreds of readers but I just wanted to thank you all and tell you that I'm happy to have you reading my makeup adventures :)

If you have requests for looks or swatches or anything, just e-mail me at adventurous(dot)purplekoala(at)gmail(dot)com. I'd like to know what you like to see and read so I can take that into account when writing this blog.

BIG HUGS FOR EVERYONE

5 comments:

Phyrra said...

I love FOTDs and reviews :)

Painted Moogle said...

No, thank you! I've loved seeing your looks and impressions. ^_~

Saila said...

Thanks, lovelies :) I hadn't realized that I had reached 30 followers in my blog and yesterday I finally did and I was so extremely happy.

There may be a FOTD on Saturday and pics of my new hair ;)

Mai said...

Ja nyt sulla on yksi seuraaja lisää ;) Luulin jo lukevani kaikkia lukemisen arvoisia suomalaisia kosmetiikkablogeja, mutta löysin sut vasta nyt! Sääli!

Ja tiedän kyllä ton tunteen mistä puhut tässä :D Mulla oli bloggausta aloittaessani ihan hirveä angsti, että ei kukaan varmasti ikinä lue mun blogia. Mutta kummasti niitä lukijoita vaan jostain ilmestyi!

Saila said...

Tervetuloa lukijaksi, Sagu!

Ja kiitos :) Tää koko juttu lähti tosiaan siitä, että vitsailin kaverille, että "mitä jos alkaisin kirjoittaa meikkiblogia".. :D Tarkoituksena oli, että kaverit sais katella, mitä teen ja millä välineillä, mutta sitten näitä muitakin kavereita alkoi putkahdella, mikä on erittäin kivaa :)
Ärsyttää kun alkaa olla niin pimeää, että tää kuvien ottaminen talvella on yhtä tuskaa ja kidutusta!