Saturday 2 May 2009

Heavenly Naturals: Cupcake + Fairytale +Coutour FOTD

I noticed how I've done lighter looks a lot lately. The reason for this is that I'm very allergic to birch pollen and now it's like birch pollen party extravaganza going on. So I do lighter looks because most of the time my eye makeup starts running after half an hour.

I did my look using Heavenly Naturals, partly because I already did swatches and review and wanted to show how the colours look on me. I chose Cupcake, Fairytale and Coutour because I wanted to do something sweet but with a little twist.

Cupcake +Fairytale + Coutour FOTD

Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Himalayan
Meow Cosmetics concealer in Inquisitive Chausie
Meow Cosmetics Top Cat finishing powder (as a primer AND as a finishing powder)
Fyrinnae Blush in Enrapture
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (as a primer on upper lids)
Heavenly Naturals eyeshadow in Cupcake (inner half of upper lid)
Heavenly Naturals eyeshadow in Fairytale (outer half of upper lid, outer vee and crease)
Heavenly Naturals eyeshadow in Coutour (lower lash line)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (upper lashline)
Dior Diorshow Waterproof mascara in Black
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Visual Kei




I love Fairytale. It's very layerable colour and such a pretty green. I can't wait to use it wet as I'm almost positive that it will look unbelievably gorgeous. Coutour is a lovely golden colour (you can barely see it here but it gives a nice glow), very usable although it looks very strong in the swatches.



Visual kei is a lovely pink lippie, I love it.

Sorry for the short post, I need to go for a walk! I hope you like the look (although my eyes look a bit puffy) :)

2 comments:

Phyrra said...

You look really cute!
And yay for the walk :)
I did about 45 minutes of walking yesterday, and then some dancing last night.

Saila said...

Thanks :) I'm trying to come up with flashier looks but right now it's impossible.

We walked for over an hour, the sun was shining and it was warm.

So you're getting into the flow? Good for you! I'm heading for hot yoga tomorrow morning.