Sunday 13 June 2010

A short summery NOTD and EOTD post

Hi everyone! Usually I don't post makeup looks on Sundays because of my promise to my boyfriend to keep one day without any makeup in a week. However, because I've been ill most of this week and have 3 days without makeup, I'm posting you an EOTD and a NOTD. I would've liked to post a full-face photo but I'm still all sick-looking, pasty and gross.

It's not quite that summery in Finland. It's mostly been rainy and windy for the last couple of days but I'm not giving up on summer yet. So I wanted to do a bright look to make the sun come out. Come on, you can't hide from me forever. I even bought sunscreen.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance (as a primer)
Morgana Minerals eyeshadow in Joust (inner 2/3 of the lid and inner lower lashline)
Morgana Minerals eyeshadow in Coraline (outer vee and crease and outer part of lower lashline)
Morgana Minerals eyeshadow in Alchemy (to darken the outer corner and crease)
Morgana Minerals eyeshadow in Chivalry (wetlined on upper lashline)
Lumene Blueberry Curl waterproof mascara in Rich Black



I like how this turned out, the colour are really lovely and vibrant. The colour pay-off is amazing, to be honest.


Also, I did my nails during this week. I used Essie's Lilacism (a lovely lavender creme) and then I used a nail art sticker to cover up a bit I effed up while my nails were drying. The top coat is Seche Vite which is great for people like me who don't have 1h+ to wait until the polish is completely dry.


Lilacism has to be my favourite nailpolish at the moment. I initially ordered a mini bottle but I had to get a full size right after I had first worn it.


So how was your weekend? What do you think about the makeup and the nails?